Everyone loved that little gem I made to convert OmniFocus projects into a kanban, right? Scarily enough, I made that post almost three years ago, so I figure it’s time for an update.
I recently posted about rubyfocus, my pure-ruby OmniFocus bridge. Since then I’ve been working to revamp kanban-fetch, my old kanban board application, to use rubyfocus. I’ve also taken the opportunity to add a couple of other features to the application, including a major change: rather than running on top of sinatra, my new version generates a static website. This is great news if you can’t be bothered running a pow instance on your machine or otherwise don’t want to serve up a whole webserver program for a one-page application. Column configuration is also much improved, and you can now change all sorts of variables to make your columns and projects look exactly how you like them.
Funny names for software aren’t my forte. ↩
Leave a comment