Following my previous post, I’ve managed to complete work on Assign.app - or at least, enough to put something in the wild.
Assign.app v0.2.0 is by no means a finished product - but it seems to run without crashing, it looks slightly less like the cat ate its icon now, and it has Sparkle integration, so updating is easy. In other words: it’s at the point where it’s not a complete embarrassment to me, and it’s time for it to be thrust into the public eye.
The plan is to continue work on it, ironing out all the rough edges, until it’s as complete as I can get it. I don’t think there needs to be a huge amount more added to the app - what it does now is pretty much exactly what I planned on it being able to do when I started this project - but this also depends on my experience using it.
Leave a comment